A couple years back my Dad passed away while riding on his motorcycle. I hated that bike, but he loved it. He would go make bank deposits on his bike. This time though he was hit barely a block from his house.
It was really tough for a while. I didn’t know if I wanted to keep going with the business or not. Not much time passed after the funeral and I was out doing a cleaning for a new client. I started talking to the lady and she told me she was a nurse. I asked her at what hospital and she told me. It was the same hospital my Dad died in. She was one of the nurses that worked on my Dad. She was very apologetic but really for no reason. I know she did everything she could to help him.
Still, I couldn’t believe it. Just thinking about how many people live in this city and just the odds of it all was just insane. I knew then that I had to keep going. It was like my Dad was telling me to keep it all going. So I did.
I think about that day a lot. I don’t know where I would be now if I wouldn’t have met this client. I’m eternally grateful for this person. She may not remember me, but I will never forget that she is the reason that I decided to keep going.
Call or Text (832)303-3545
Get A Healthier Like New Home!
- 10 Tips To A Healthy Home This Summer
- Murder on the Carpet: Investigating the Dark Secrets Hidden in 5 Common Spot Mysteries
- 7 Tips for Getting Your House Clean and Healthy (Even When You Don’t Feel Like It)
- 7 Cleaning Hacks For A Healthier Home
- Make Your Spring Cleaning A Breeze With The Spring Cleaning Checklist Everyone Needs!