A common theme for us is getting requests for Carpet Repair. Most homeowners have extra carpet to complete the repair but some don’t. Certain types of carpet like Berber you will definitely need extra carpet to complete the repair, unless we pull from the closet and replace the closet carpet entirely.
A majority of carpets we can repair by using remnant pieces. We would cut out what we need from a closet to make the repair and in the closet we would use a remnant piece of carpet to replace what we took. We will try to get it to match as close as possible to what we pulled to make the repair. Unfortunately it won’t be perfect but it is much better than having a rip or tear in a main threshold that everyone can see.
Check out our Carpet Repair Service Here
Get A Healthier Like New Home!
- 10 Tips To A Healthy Home This Summer
- Murder on the Carpet: Investigating the Dark Secrets Hidden in 5 Common Spot Mysteries
- 7 Tips for Getting Your House Clean and Healthy (Even When You Don’t Feel Like It)
- 7 Cleaning Hacks For A Healthier Home
- Make Your Spring Cleaning A Breeze With The Spring Cleaning Checklist Everyone Needs!