We are often asked about price matching quotes given from other companies, totally fine to ask. The problem is that other companies simply don’t do what we do when we clean your tile and grout. It’s one thing to go to Best Buy and ask them to price match Air Pod pricing that Amazon has, that makes so much sense because they are identical products. Unfortunately when it comes to services they are not identical.
What’s The Difference Between Your Tile and Grout Cleaning Service and Another Companies Tile And Grout Cleaning Service?
At UpFront Home Services we have a process that shouldn’t be as unique as it is but it is in fact unique. We utilize a multi-step rinsing process that attributes to getting your Tile and Grout as clean a possible. Some companies only do the alkaline or acid rinse and don’t include sealing of the grout at no charge. In fact, some companies don’t even include a pre-treatment to clean at all and then charge extra for this too.
- Alkaline Rinse – Removes the residues, grease, and other soiling away with a blend of oxidizers that react to dirt like hydrogen peroxide on a cut.
- Acid Rinse – Removes a microscopic layer of grout through etching. It also neutralizes the pH of the Alkaline Rinse and guarantees the deepest clean of your tile and grout.
- Sealing Of The Grout – We apply a water based sealer to your grout at no charge. This helps prevent staining from general wear and tear and some spill protection.
Our technicians go through a 3 month hands on training period where they work closely with a Master Technician who trains them on all of the little details that go into cleaning. We clean Tile and Grout on a daily basis, this leads to a deeper understanding and general knowledge of the do’s and don’ts that go into Tile and Grout Cleaning. We not only train our technicians how to clean but all the why’s in why we do what we do.
We love our technicians and we are sure you will too. We don’t just hire anyone to come into your home. We hire individuals that are friendly and customer service oriented. We want you to have the best experience imaginable and it all starts with the right people coming into your home.
We utilize Truck Mounted units that are powered by the vans engine. This leads to a more consistent clean, more heat, and more vacuum power. Our units are essentially extremely high powered pressure washing units with heat and suction.
Other companies utilize units either powered by lawn mower engines, janitorial floor buffers, or portable equipment that simply doesn’t have the appropriate power to clean your floors. This would be like getting one of those little electric plug in pressure washers and comparing it to a trailer unit.
Our re-clean guarantee is HUGE! So many companies will go into your home and “clean” your tile and grout, collect a check, and if there is a problem you get blocked. Our guarantee is our word, if there is an issue or you simply want us to check out a stain that you thought would come out but for some reason didn’t we will come back and re-clean the area for you at no charge. We love seeing pictures of the areas that need touching up, it helps us with training and to put our eyes on it before coming back, but trust me we will come back.
Never Ending Research and Development
When it comes to floors, we go all out. We are always testing new products and solutions to achieve the best results. We work with a chemical manufacturer to create and develop custom blended solutions for your floors. We also attend industry conventions (I know… Yes they do have floor cleaning conventions in Vegas…) and we go for training every year to continue our education. Quite frankly we are Floor nerds.
Get A Healthier Like New Home!
- 10 Tips To A Healthy Home This Summer
- Murder on the Carpet: Investigating the Dark Secrets Hidden in 5 Common Spot Mysteries
- 7 Tips for Getting Your House Clean and Healthy (Even When You Don’t Feel Like It)
- 7 Cleaning Hacks For A Healthier Home
- Make Your Spring Cleaning A Breeze With The Spring Cleaning Checklist Everyone Needs!