6 Step Katy Upholstery Cleaning Process:
We carefully inspect the upholstery to determine the type of fabric and proper cleaning method required.
We thoroughly vacuum all areas of the upholstery in your home in Katy that you want to be cleaned.
We pre-treat your upholstery with a delicate fine fabric shampoo. This is the safest most effective way to lift soiling and oils from the fabric in preparation for our upholstery Steam Cleaning services in Katy.
4. Cleaning The Upholstery
We extract the dirt from the fabric with a fiber rinse to reset the pH value of the fabric back to neutral, like new!
5. Post Spotting
After cleaning if any spots that persist, we will treat them with our specialty spotters to attempt removal.
6. Fabric Protector
As part of the upholstery cleaning service, we steam, shampoo, and vacuum. Plus, we apply upholstery fabric protector and brush into the fabric.
REMAINING OPEN TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS
- We will wear gloves when servicing your home
- We are disinfecting our tools, hoses, and equipment in between every service appointment
- We are exercising social distancing and adhering to CDC best practices regarding sick employees
- We are offering no-contact service
- We include application of EPA Registered Disinfectant with every service