Is your shower past due for a fresh bead of caulk? With UpFront Home Services of Katy’s grout sealer and fiberglass shower caulking repair service we can get your shower looking fresh and clean again!
Our Shower Caulking Process
Step 1) We start by doing a thorough steam cleaning of the shower tile and grout as well as any fiberglass or alternative surfaces. The steam cleaning is done with a specialty disinfectant to eliminate any mildew and help protect your shower from future growth.
Step 2) After the cleaning we will either set fans to dry or allow the shower to dry naturally and come back later that day or the next day.
Step 3) We then remove the old caulk and replace it with brand new silicone caulk with built in anti-microbial to help keep you caulk cleaner longer. During this time we can also do any grout repairs as necessary.
Step 4) Your shower grout is sealed with a clear water based sealant to make future shower cleanings easier.
Some showers don’t require a steam cleaning but it certainly does make the job that much cleaner. UpFront Home Services of Katy’s grout sealer and fiberglass shower caulking can really provide a nice fresh look for those trying to sell their home or simply get their showers clean again.
Call or Text UpFront Home Services at (832)303-3546 To Set Up A Free In Home Estimate!
REMAINING OPEN TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS
- We will wear gloves when servicing your home
- We are disinfecting our tools, hoses, and equipment in between every service appointment
- We are exercising social distancing and adhering to CDC best practices regarding sick employees
- We are offering no-contact service
- We include application of EPA Registered Disinfectant with every service