You can too can Remove a Red Stain from Carpet whether its fresh or an older red stain. Removing Red Stains out of the carpet is easy as long as you use the right product, method, and get to the stain as quickly as possible. The below process should only be used on synthetic carpets and not wool carpet.
At UpFront Home Services we remove a Red Stain from carpet with Red 1 by Pro’s Choice.
How To Remove A Red Stain From Carpet
Usage Instruction for Residential Carpet (Synthetic Fibers):
- Apply Red 1 liberally to the Red Stain on the Carpet.
- Let the product sit until the stain either turns yellow or goes away. Reaction time is about 4 to 8 minutes.
- Rinse the affected area. If you don’t have a small carpet cleaner pour a little bit of water on the stain and extract with a shop-vac
- Some red stains may require heat to cause a reaction. If the stain did not react to treatment with Red 1 proceed to step 5.
- Re-apply Red 1 to the Red Stain on the Carpet.
- Take a folded and damp white terry cloth and cover the red stain. Then take a steam iron set to the lowest setting for a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Rinse the area again to remove any residue from the red stain.
The stain should now be completely gone or exceptionally lightened. If the stain remains, repeat steps 5-7. You shouldn’t exceed more than 2 treatments.
At UpFront Home Services we get Red Stains out of Carpet in Houston and Katy and provide an amazing Carpet Cleaning experience! Check out our carpet cleaning process here
Need A Quote? Give us a call at (832)303-3546 for a FREE Estimate and to check availability
UpFront Home Services
Call or Text (832)303-3546
Why do we love Katy? The school and The old town feel. Katy really is still rural at heart but has a big city feel as well. With Katy being so close to Texas A&M we also get to service a lot of our fellow Aggies. We service the entire Houston area. Want to learn more about the City of Katy Click Here