Your Hardwood Floors in Houston and Katy will be professionally cleaned and coated…
It’s hard finding a Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service you can count on to do a good job, let alone trust. Professionally trained by the IICRC and Basic Coatings we will properly maintain and professionally clean your homes wood floors, tile, and carpet.
Pre-Inspection and Testing For Acrylics
- We start by pre-inspecting for any trouble areas that your wood floors may have.
- We will test for any types of polishes or acrylics that we may need to treat and remove.
Vacuum and Debris Removal
- We begin the cleaning by vacuuming and removing large pieces of debris and dirt.
- This part of the process prepares your Hardwood floors for our wood floor cleaning equipment.
Hardwood Floor Pre-Treat and Deep Scrub
- We will then Apply our Intensive Floor Treatment to tackle the dirt.
- After Pre-Treating we will use a Floor Machine or a Cylindrical brush machine to agitate and loosen ground in dirt and residue.
- We will then Extract and Hand Dry your floors.
With our Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service we get deep into the cracks and extract the dirt that you didn’t even know was there.
Thorough Hand Cleaning
- Some areas can be harder to reach, in those cases we will then utilize hand detailing to provide the most thorough cleaning possible.
- Then A microfiber cloth captures remaining surface dirt and debris
Hardwood Floor Pre-Treat and Neutralize with a Second Scrub
- Your wood floors are then treated with our Squeaky Chemical which neutralizes the pH of our Intensive Floor Treatment and prep the floor to apply the wear coat.
Wear Coat Application
- Your Hardwood Floors are now squeaky clean and are finally ready for a Wear Coat Application
- We complete the cleaning by applying a wear coat to hide the little scratches in the floor. The wear coat will provide an added layer of protection for your floors. After A little bit of dry time your floors will be ready for foot traffic.